Flakmeister Flakmeister

Great graphic I like it, there is an upgrade section for the weapon, perfect everything is perfect for me, the snow is just awesome.

PigBull To The Moon PigBull To The Moon

I gave this 5 because it has a medal on it, and recently I saw the game updates or new release doesn't seem had medal on it. Appreciate it

The Kaldaren War The Kaldaren War

good game good ghraphic but can you make the Menu interface a litle bit bigger because I cant read anything

dsminor responds:

Hi, thanks for playing
and thanks for all votes.

@mahelgaens
I tested it in full screen, but you are right its a bit hard to read in this window i will look into it.

I just increased the window size for now, tell me if it works better for you this way.

dsminor

Buried Buried

well I gotta say its annoying as angry bird.... but GOOD JOB :D
I never expected such a color well gotta say brave enough, emm the S D key didnt work I guess

KiiraGames responds:

Haha thanks! I tried to make it just as aggravating! The controls thing was an accident, the arrow keys are what controls it. I'm a derp and posted controls for a different game.

Anagrams Anagrams

something educated cool

shajby responds:

thank you, glad you enjoy the game :)

Dead Detention 2 #3 Dead Detention 2 #3

oh my God the beginning intro dialog xD 5/5

Z Hero Z Hero

please add achievements ^_^

Skater Jump PC Skater Jump PC

make it complicated and u should add achievements

JCampPro responds:

I was thinking about adding in an online highscore system along with achievements and a character customization system for SJ2.

To finish this game up I'm going to patch up the rest of the bugs and call it good.

Empty Space (Beta) Empty Space (Beta)

tutor for beginner good, gameplay good, graphic well just perfect

The Christmas Tree The Christmas Tree

not complicated and not too simple, its okay